TRED-eXtra® is the premier resin-based composite mezzanine decking panel available for the Material Handling Industry. Its standard 3,000 pound pallet jack capacity and Lifetime Warranty are unmatched.
TRED-eXtra® Mezzanine Decking is available in four finishes:
- Unfinished: The only unfinished panel rated for 3,000 pound pallet jacks
- NANOTeX® Gray: Independent testing shows NANOTeX® to have superior durability and be highly scratch resistant
- NANOTeX ESD: All of the benefits of our standard NANOTeX coating with the addition of Electrostatic Dissipative properties for static sensitive areas and equipment
- Clear: Exceptional scratch & abrasion resistance in a clear finish that is easy to clean
- Small 1/16” self-spacing expansion gap
- 3,000 pound pallet jack rating
- No spacers required to install T&G edges
- Low linear expansion- Less susceptible to temperature and humidity changes than other industry panels
- Lifetime warranty
- Environmentally sustainable- Made from 100% recycled/recovered wood fiber
- LEED credit Qualification
- Available with NAUF Resin (No added Urea-Formaldehyde qualifies for additional LEED credits)
TRED-eXtra can be fastened two ways— from the top of the floor or from underneath the corrugated. For topside fastening, we offer self-tapping, self-countersinking TRED-eX Tek Screws with color matched heads. Screws are offered in collated strips, for use in stand up screw guns, or loose for hand-held installation.